Rethink. Refresh. Re-energize.
Choose Your Countertop Style.
You spend most of your time in the kitchen. Preparing meals, drinking coffee with friends and creating memories with family… your kitchen deserves to reflect your style. Choosing the right countertop for your needs requires expertise in product, design and craftsmanship. HomeSource Design Center prides itself in serving you with all your countertop needs.
- Granite Countertops- Offers an array of color and design selections. A hard surface countertop that resists scratches and stains.
- CaesarStone Countertops- Classic and sleek: A man-made Quartz surface providing a wide selection of colors. Perfect style for a modern home.
- HanStone Countertops – Quality natural quartz surface ideal for countertops, vanities, bar tops and other hard surfaces throughout your home.
- Cambria Countertops- Made primarily in North America and environmentally friendly, this man-made stone resembles and looks like Granite.
- Wood Countertops – The hottest item in countertops today. Many choose to create a wood island or accent piece in their kitchens. Durable, fashionable and elegant.
- Bamboo Countertops- Beautiful and durable alternative to traditional hardwoods for your kitchn. Spice up your kitchen instantly with the addition of bamboo.
- Onyx Countertops- If you love design and creativity, you may choose to light up a portion of your countertops of solid surface with Onyx. This solid surface material is available in various styles.
- Tile Countertops – A classic tradition, tile offers you a menu of design options. Not sure about a tile countertop – try a tile backsplash to compliment any look.
- Soapstone Countertops- A softer stone. Resembles the look and feel of granite, however not as resistant as a quartz or granite option.
- Paper Countertops- Richlite the newest is countertop design and carries a high green standard. The entire countertop is made of paper… you have to see it to believe it.
- Marble Countertops- A traditional working surface for pastry chefs, because the cold stone keeps the butter in the pastry layers from melting. Similar to granite or quartz in look, however a softer more fragile stone.
- Concrete Countertops- Tailor concrete to fit your lifestyle in any room of the house. This versatile material mixes color and design to create the look you want.
- Laminate Countertops- This is not your grandma’s countertop! Laminate comes in all colors and designs and can even resemble natural granite. If your budget does not allow room for the materials you want – go with a replica!